When pre-booking your tickets online you are required to select an entry time slot (unless booking our VIP Ticket) This is to reduce your waiting time to enter the Edinburgh Dungeon. Your 15 minute time slot is your arrival time - You can arrive anytime within the 15 minutes and the team will ensure your entry as quickly as possible.
Articles in this section
- What payment cards do you accept for an online booking?
- Why am I booking into a time slot?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- I have received an error message when making a booking, what should I do?
- I'm unsure if my booking has been successful, what do I do?
- I may have two bookings, what do I do?
- I've booked the wrong tickets, what should I do?