Whilst we do not offer a special rate for disabled guests, guests with accessible needs are entitled to a free carer ticket. All visiting guests except for the carer require a purchased ticket
You can reserve a free carer ticket during our booking journey when purchasing your standard entry tickets
Upon entry to the attraction, you will need to show one of the below items of documentation alongside the Carer Ticket:
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or Personal Independent payments for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded
- A Blue or Orange badge, or
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
- International Proof of Disability (ISA (international symbol of access) or similar must be printed on it)
Please note: The carer must be 14+ years.