No - All single tickets or lead attraction on combination tickets are re-bookable up to the original booked date/time. You will not be able to amend your order once the original booked date/time has passed.
Articles in this section
- What is Booking Portal?
- How do I access Booking Portal?
- What can I change on my tickets using Booking Portal?
- Is there a fee for changing the date/time of my tickets on Booking Portal?
- Is there a maximum number of times I can amend the date/time of my tickets on Booking Portal?
- How soon before my visit can I amend my time or date of entry on Booking Portal?
- Can I change my visit time or date after my original visit time or date via Booking Portal?
- Can I amend my tickets to an earlier time or date on Booking Portal?
- I cannot see the date/time I want to move my tickets to on Booking Portal, what should I do?
- Booking Portal says that it cannot locate my tickets/order, what should I do?